New to Yoga Harbor?
Whether you have been practicing yoga for years or you have never set foot in a yoga class, Yoga Harbor is the place to practice. Our studio is judgment free, regardless of your body type, flexibility, or age. All of our yoga classes are taught based on your intention, or what you want out of that class, instead of working up to the next difficulty. Our community is friendly and we encourage students to be present of themselves while encouraging others.
What Yoga Harbor Offers
We offer daily yoga classes. Our regularly scheduled yoga classes are open to anyone and do not require any special registration. Simply sign up online to ensure we have all of your paperwork in advance. If you don't register in advance, that's okay too, it's just easier for you at the front desk. See our prices page for all of our class packages.
We offer specialized series, to help meet the needs of special populations. These are great on their own or with our regularly scheduled classes.
- Yoga 101: A six-week series for beginner yoga. This class designed with the beginner in mind.
- Yoga 102: A six-week beginner series. Perfect for those who have finished Yoga 101 or those who are still new to yoga.
- Yoga for the Back: An eight-week series for those experiencing backaches.
- Yoga for Stress Reduction: An eight-week series for those looking to reduce their stress through guided visualizations and emotional release postures.
- Mommy and Me Yoga: A six week series with their babies. Ages 6 weeks to 1 year.
- Toddler Yoga: A six week series for little ones and their favorite adult. Ages 1 year to 3ish.
Our series are excluded from regular class pricing and have their own set prices for the full series.
We have a specialized program for new moms who just found out they're pregnant, new moms, or seasoned mams. Our Well-Mama program is a partnership of professionals in the area offering education, community, and events.
Upcoming Beginner Yoga Series
We routinely offer a 6-week beginner yoga series, Yoga 101, for students who want a little extra help getting started. However, these is no need to wait for the series to start. Many students start coming to classes and jump in the next series once it comes around again.
Yoga 101 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
Getting started is easy simply:
1. Register online for a class.
2. Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early before class.
3. A member of our team will show you around and review packages.
What are the prices?
- New Student Special: One month unlimited, must be purchased the first day $49
- 5 Classes a Month Autodraft membership (no rollovers)
- Monthly Autodraft Membership: $99
- One Month Unlimited: $119
- 1 Class: $16
- 5 Class Pack: $65 (Good for 3 months)
*Punch Passes and plans exclude series, workshops, outside partner events, and teacher trainings. Thank you for your consideration!
- 6 Week Beginner Yoga Series $79
- 6 Week Yoga 102 Series
- 6 Week Mommy and Me Yoga Series $69
- 6 Week Toddler Yoga Series $69
- 8 Week Yoga for the Back Series $99
- 8 Week Yoga for Stress Reduction $99
- 1 Class: $75
- 6 Classes: $375
All of our passes are non-refundable, exchangeable, transferable, or pro-rated. Thank you for your consideration and supporting your local small business.
What do I wear?
Wear comfortable clothing and appropriate undergarments as most classes include folding forward at the waist and separating the feet. Please refrain from wearing heavily scented perfumes or colognes and be aware of bodily hygiene. We practice barefoot.
What about a yoga mat?
We have yoga mats available to purchase and rent. New students who purchase our New Student Special are eligible for a discount on mats.