Have you been attending yoga classes and kind of get it......and kind of still don't? This course is perfect for you.
Have you been attending yoga classes and kind of get it......and kind of still don't?
If the rest of the class seems to be breezing through sun salutations and you're still trying to remember where your feet and hips are going much less breathing, this series is perfect.
Yoga 102 follows our Yoga 101 series, although not a requirement. This series is perfect for those who have started a yoga practice but are still learning and would like to practice in an environment where it's cool to ask questions such as:
- "Hey! What's this pose called?"
- "What wraps where?"
- "Ouch this hurts, what else can I do?"
- "I don't know what I'm doing and I'm not sure if my body bends that way......now what?"
In addition, to each class building upon the previous with an explanation of poses in bite-size chunks, this series will:
- Review common alignment issues seen in a yoga class
- Teach more challenging postures step by step
- Review a Classical and Sun Salutation A
- Incorporate and build upon Sun Salutation B
- Incorporate stress reduction techniques with essential oils
Pricing and RegistrationRegular Registration Fee: $79
*There are no refunds for special events or workshops. We reserve the right to cancel workshops or special events if a minimum number of participants are not met. For cancelled events, a full refund will be given.